An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and Guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By entering Vincent’s Eat-Paint-Love Studio, you are confirming that you and all persons in your party:
- are not experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at CDC.gov, including:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- have not been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a 14-day quarantine
- are not under any self-quarantine orders
Guests who cannot confirm all of the above criteria must not enter Vincent’s Eat-Paint-Love Studio. If at any point during their visit a Guest does not meet all of the above criteria, they and their party will be required to leave the property.
If you need to reschedule your reservation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
By entering Vincent’s Eat-Paint-Love Studio, you acknowledge that you understand and will abide by the above health-and-safety requirements.
Classes and other offerings may be modified, limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure.
Stay Safe! Stay Healthy!